Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Summer Coming Sooner Than Later

Summer seems so close, but yet so far away. I keep thinking of all the things that I can't wait to do once it gets warmer. Ride my bike everywhere, al fresco dining, leisurely walking...and weekend getaways. Last summer, I was fortunate enough to be invited to my friends' family cottage on Lake Huron (only a hop, skip and a jump to Mackinac Island.) We spent a wonderfully relaxing day at the beach where I serendipitously took these shots. I have a DSLR and decided to play around with my manual settings - monochrome, ISO, and plus 1 or 2 exposure. Some of the pictures turned out...dare I say...stunning...which I attribute less to skill and more to my sweet subjects, their body language, and the backdrop. Coming across these pictures again, I am ready for summer and Lake Huron. I hope to be invited back this year!






























No comments:

Post a Comment